Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Update (07 March To 13 March 2021)
DTM’s Rapid Displacement Tracking (RDT) tool collects and reports on numbers of households forced to flee on a daily basis, allowing for regular reporting of new displacements in terms of numbers, geography, and needs.
From 01 January 2021 to 13 March 2021, IOM Yemen DTM estimates that 3,137 households (HH) (18,822 Individuals) have experienced displacement at least once.
Since the beginning of 2021, DTM also identified other 65 previously displaced households who left the displaced location and moved to either their place of origin or some other displaced location.
Between 07 March 2021 and 13 March 2021, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 57 households
(342 individuals) displaced at least once. The highest number of displacements were seen in:
- Taizz (27 HH) – Al Mukha (10 HH), Mawza (5 HH), Al Qahirah (4 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taizz and Al Hudaydah.
- Al Dhale'e (20 HH) – Ad Dhale'e (8 HH), Qa'atabah (5 HH), Al Hussein (4 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Dhale'e and Al Hudaydah.
- Marib (9 HH) – Al Jubah (3 HH), Marib City (2 HH), Harib (2 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Amran.
Most displacements resulted from the increased conflict in the following governorates and districts.
- Al Dhale'e (12 HH) – Qa'atabah (7 HH), Damt (4 HH), Al Husha (1 HH) districts.
- Taizz (10 HH) – Maqbanah (4 HH), Jabal Habashy (2 HH), Ash Shamayatayn (1 HH) districts.
- Al Hudaydah (9 HH) – Zabid (2 HH), Al Mina (2 HH), Hays (1 HH) districts.