Somalia — (Dolow) Movement Trend Tracking Report (28 September — 4 October 2018)

Contact
DTM Somalia, IOMSomaliaPSU@iom.int
Language
English
Location
Somalia
Period Covered
Sep 28 2018
Oct 04 2018
Activity
  • Flow Monitoring

Summary

24 entries and zero exits were recorded in Dolow IDP camps between 28 September and 4 October 2018. The number of entries decreased slightly compared to the previous week. The majority of the new arrivals cited food as their reason for displacement (60%) while the rest cited insecurity (40%).