South Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia

Click a point to view details
World map
Displaced population tracked by DTM
As of

    Legend

  • Current DTM operation
  • Previously active DTM operation or flow monitoring operations
  • Administrative division with available number of displaced persons
  • Site assessed by DTM
Operations

Починаючи з 24 лютого 2022 року війна в Україні спричинила безпрецедентну гуманітарну кризу в усіх адміністративних підрозділах (областях) країни.

Since 24 February 2022, an increasing number of persons fleeing from Ukraine to the neighbouring countries has been observed, as a result of the war in Ukraine.

Starting on 24 February 2022, the war in Ukraine triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across the country.

Війна в Україні, яка розпочалася 24 лютого 2022 року, спричинила безпрецедентну гуманітарну кризу, що охопила всі області країни. У період з 29 квітня по 3 травня Міжнародна організація з міграції (МОМ) провела четвертий раунд репрезентативного експрес-оцінювання загального населення України для

Starting on 24 February 2022, the war in Ukraine triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across all of the country’s sub regional divisions (oblasts).

Since 24 February 2022, an increasing number of people fleeing from Ukraine to the neighbouring countries has been observed, as a result of the war in Ukraine.

Since 24 February 2022, increasing numbers of refugees and third-country nationals entering the Republic of Moldova have been registered amid the war in Ukraine.

Війна в Україні, яка розпочалася 24 лютого 2022 року, спричинила безпрецедентну гуманітарну кризу, що охопила всі області країни.

Since 24 February 2022, an increasing number of persons fleeing from Ukraine to the neighbouring countries has been observed, as a result of the war in Ukraine.

Starting on 24 February 2022, a large-scale armed conflict in Ukraine triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across the country's administrative subdivisions (oblasts).

Починаючи з 24 лютого 2022 року великомасштабний збройний конфлікт в Україні викликав безпрецедентну гуманітарну кризу у всіх адміністративних підрозділах (областях) країни.

Starting on 24 February 2022 the war in Ukraine triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across all of the country’s sub regional divisions (oblasts).

Since 24 February 2022, increasing numbers of refugees and third-country nationals entering the Republic of Moldova have been registered amid the war in Ukraine.

To date, Ukrainian refugees represent 91 per cent (377,272) of all individuals registered at entry from Ukraine to the Republic of Moldova, while the remaining 9 per cent (36,153) are Third-Country Nationals (TCNs).

Війна в Україні, яка розпочалася 24 лютого 2022 року, спричинила безпрецедентну гуманітарну кризу, що охопила всі області країни.

24 лютого 2022 року в Україні розпочався широкомасштабний збройний конфлікт, який спричинив безпрецедентну гуманітарну кризу, що охопила всі області країни.

Since 24 February 2022 the war in Ukraine triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across all of the country’s sub regional divisions oblasts.

Since 24 February 2022, increasing numbers of refugees and third-country nationals entering the Republic of Moldova have been registered amid the war in Ukraine.

To date, Ukrainian refugees represent 91 per cent (355,133) of all individuals registered at entry from Ukraine to the Republic of Moldova, while the remaining 9 per cent (35,106) are Third-Country Nationals (TCNs).

Starting on 24 February 2022, a large scale armed conflict triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across all regions of Ukraine.

Starting on 24 February 2022, a large scale armed conflict triggered an unprecedented humanitarian crisis across all regions of Ukraine.

Since 24 February 2022, increasing numbers of refugees and third-country nationals entering the Republic of Moldova have been registered amid the war in Ukraine.

The Hala-Kijowska Trade and Storage Centre, also known as “Młyny”, is a warehouse converted for use as a reception centre for refugees crossing the border from Ukraine. The site is located near to the Korczawa-Krakowiec border crossing point.

On 11 March, the Protection Cluster released the first estimation of internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Ukraine since the military offensive started on 24th February. Estimates were based on a provisional methodology developed in consultation with OCHA, IOM, UNHCR and REACH.

Country
Operation
Component
From date
To date

This website is funded by:

Contact

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.